Wednesday, April 13, 2011

WOW on a WHOLE other level

WHAT IN THE ^(*&(*^^,
I think I may have finally seen it all. Because I was running my mouth to Sandra about finding the orgasm freak to put on her webpage to make her know she needs to stay happy I went and found the "orgasm freak" (that isn't what he's called, it's what I call him). This man is NUTS. There is NO nakedness whatsoever in this, it's just a crazy arse man who I think is a fruitcake. This man went to a erotic/sexual arts (I think that is what it is) school just to talk about how he loves to get off.

WHAT, I mean really WHAT. This man is saying that if I can get myself to a higher level of sexual awareness and know my greatest form of orgasm then I could attract stuff to myself like with the Law of Attraction. Next it will be, Orgasms for Jesus. I mean really. Wait, I'm sure that's already out there seeing as how Nichole had up the stripping for Jesus. HOT MESS WORLD!!!!

Alright, I'm going to put up 2 of this dudes little videos and you let me know what you think. I just can't believe what he says and the amount of times he touches himself while he says the crazy things he says (NO, he isn't touching himself in a sexual way).

Just watch.

http://youtu.be/n6vojj6BRwI (hot mess #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment